(WLM) Sheep (WLM) Sheep

:D wootz

Build build BUILD! WOW, i must say i like this lots (enough for a 5/5 10/10 and download) lol how you made it build and build then release is a great effect, much better than the first sheep grazing haha good luck, and good job

Hyperactive Sonicboom Squad! Hyperactive Sonicboom Squad!

?!?!

:( Well good main melody, but the bass is kinda non existing, if you upped the bass it would be 10/10 and 5/5. For this is techno and techno + bass = happy :)

Gallium Storm Gallium Storm

yaaa!

Love it, im listing with my head set, and i love how the music passes to one to the other, So i tried with 5.1 and omg i need a towel xD, Basically i love the into but the middle isnt so great but hey Very good ill be waiting for more :D (thumbs up!!)

NewtonClock responds:

Glad to hear.

*[GloW]* *[GloW]*

Love it, its balance is amassing! Hope theres more where this came from ;) 5/5 and Downloaded.

Sp1r1T responds:

Yeah, I'm working on a song now. :)

(WLM) Euphoria (WLM) Euphoria

Very nice

Very nice balance in this piece at 0:55 i love the entry of the instrument .

(WLM) sheep graze at midnight (WLM) sheep graze at midnight

Hmm

Its good it just needs to build up to something, its the same tempo and the dynamics are meh, i no its sheep grazing just make it a bit more umm Umpff lol ill be waiting for some music from you good luck pce.

will-macey responds:

The song has its own sinister meaning, as does a lot of my darker music. So stop counting sheep. I agree, there are gonna be some changes eventually.

Eat My Stardust (No Intro) Eat My Stardust (No Intro)

Sweet

Hmm now then is this magical stardust? lol jk i liked it i listend to it 2 and Dl it thxs for the great music pce.

Alpha Omega Alpha Omega

Hi ya

Hahah i am the first to write any who, love the begging middle and yes you guess it the ending. 2 thumbs up and 10/10 also Dl Good luck with more music making ill be waiting for more awesome ones as this one

*the rush* *the rush*

Wowsa!

5/5, 10/10, Dl i love your work dude keep it up! ill be waiting for the next songs ;)

Zoltman1991 responds:

thanks man
but dude
that winkie face was completly unecessary

_-={Apocalypse}=-_ _-={Apocalypse}=-_

me likey

5/5, 10/10 and Dl nice music keep it up i love the beginning with the drums it gets you hooked almost ;)